Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Hello Everyone!

My name is Ashley. Welcome to my blog. Like my profile states, I have my BA in Social Studies Education from Fairmont State. I am working on my MA in Professional Studies with a certificate in Online Learning. I hope to finish either this summer or the Fall of 09. I am a substitute teacher for the Marion County Schools. Subbing always keeps my on my toes. In the near future, I hope to get a job as a Social Studies teacher in the public school system.

On June 14th, 2008, I married my husband, Steve. We have been together nearly eight years now. The picture I included in this post is of him and I. One Saturday afternoon, we made a spontaneous trip to Black Water Falls. He works in the Information Technology Field. We both are avid sports fans. We like WVU football and Steelers Football. Go Steelers!! We also enjoy traveling. Our travels mostly center around history. We both enjoy history and love to learn through actually visiting the places of the past.

I look forward to reading everyone's blogs. Good luck in this course, 6305 Advanced Technology and Media.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment