Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Photo Story


I finally finished my Photo Story. It took me quite a bit of time (thank goodness for snow days!!). Anyways, I am pleased with the project. I was very disappointed; however, because the song I chose for my background music was licensed. I know better than that. I cannot use a song which is already licensed without permission. Needless to say, my project is without music. I feel it is a little boring without the music. I attempted to add permitted music from You Tube, but the music was too much louder than my narration. So my project is without "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf. In my links, I added the link to my Photo Story.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

Image courtesy of: Google Images - http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/images/amg_covers/200/dre000/e057/e057220pqhn.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment