Saturday, February 21, 2009

Web Album Assignment


I used Picasa to upload my picture to my Web Album. I uploaded a picture I took on Route 33 between Harrisonburg, VA and Franklin, WV. Picasa can be used to upload images for my Social Studies classroom. I could upload images, for example of my trip to Williamsburg, VA. In lesson on Williamsburg, I can actually show my students what I am lecturing about. Images could be viewed on my computer and projected onto a screen for students to view, as well. I have also included, in my album, a few examples of Williamsburg that could be shared with my students. This assignment clearly exemplifies the ISTE/NETS standard 1. Standard 1 is to "Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity". A link is provided below and in My Links.




Best of Everything,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment