Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coat of Arms Project

I have created a rubric for a Coat of Arms Project. As you can see most of the projects I have created in this class, follow along with the Middle Ages. I decided to try to keep assignments in the same time frame. I have used a Coat of Arms project before in my classes; however, I decided to actually create a rubric for students to follow. This rubric was published to Google Docs. I had difficulty doing this because of Microsoft Office 2007. I had to save the Excel Spreadsheet a few different way before I finally could open it. In the end, I saved it in a folder, and accessed only the spreadsheet itself. I published to Coat of Arms Rubric to Google Docs. As well, I attempted to publish it directly to my blog. The rubric did not automatically re-size, so I am publishing a link to my Coat of Arms Rubric.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

Link is located under My Links

No comments:

Post a Comment