Sunday, March 22, 2009

PDF Power Point Presentation

I have successfully uploaded my Power Point Presentation to Google Docs as a PDF. In Google Docs, I had uploaded my Power Point Presentation and then they had the capabilities of changing the ppt to a PDF. It was very simple. Creating a PDF from a presentation allows for students to access the Power Point presenation in an environment where they cannot manipulate the information. As well, they can access it from computers that do not have Microsoft Office. The PDF type allows you to easily access and navigate the Power Point presenation. The PDF opens in Google Docs with Adobe Acrobat Reader. As well, with Google Docs you can choose people with whom to share your presentation via email. I have provided a link below as in My Links to My Power Point PDF.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment