Monday, March 30, 2009

Windows Movie Maker



My Chapter 14 PowerPoint was used to create a movie. I already had Windows Movie Maker on my computer. I edited my PowerPoint to include the West Virginia Content Standard, ISTE Standards, and 21st Century Learning Skills. All appear on slides within my movie. Technology was the main factor in all the standards. As well, I included a title and credit slide. I provided the websites where I found the correct standards implemented. After editing my PowerPoint, I saved it as JPEG images. Then, I opened Windows Movie Maker and created my movie. I then saved my project and also published it to my computer. After publishing my movie, I uploaded it to YouTube and embedded it into my blog. A link is also included in My Links.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment