Sunday, March 29, 2009

Online Middle Ages Quiz

Using Google Docs, I was able to create an online quiz on the middle ages. I found Google Docs very simple and user friendly. This would provide to be very beneficial. Students could be asked to work in the computer lab. Quizzes could be accessed in the computer lab. Students could answer and submit quizzes and test through Google Docs. This would be beneficial because it would cut down on the usage of paper. As well, students who were absent could make up the quiz from home. This would cut back on the teacher's time input into make-up assignments. Also, the variety of types of questions provides to be beneficial. Below, you will find my Google Docs Quiz. You can submit the quiz through this blog. Also, I have provided a link to my quiz in the My Links section.

Best of Everything,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment