Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jeopardy Game

I created a Jeopardy game that can be used as review prior to testing. My Jeopardy game covers Chapter 14. As you may recall, I created a Power Point show for Chapter 14's information. So this Jeopardy game can be used in review and in correlation with the Power Point Show. The subject level is World Civilizations. The grade levels are 9th and 10th. My Jeopardy game and Power Point Show cover the following West Virginia CSO's:

SS.10.5.4 identify and explain the effects of significant political developments and trends in the world before 1900.

and

SS.10.5.1 analyze and assess the concept of nation building (e.g., city states, Rome, rise of European nation states).

The link to my Jeopardy Game is as follows: (Also, a link is provided in the My Links section of my blog).

http://www2.fairmontstate.edu/users/abjorndahl/ch14jeopardy.ppt

Best of Everything,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment